Collections allow you to group related memories. People mainly use collections for events and holidays, but also for categories like sports or DIY projects.
Create a collection
1. Sign in
your Kumbu account
2. Click New collection
in the action bar
3. Click the collection title
Add or copy several memories to (a) collection(s)
1. In the collection, hover a memory and hit the green circle on the top left corner
2. Click Copy xx memories to...
3. Select destination collection(s) and click Add to collection
Add, copy or move one memory to (a) collection(s)
1. Open a memory
2. In the left sidebar, Appear in xx Collection
informs you in which collection your memory is featured
3. Click + symbol
to Add memory to a collection
4. Select destination collection(s) and click Add to collection
Delete a collection
1. Open the collection
you want to delete
2. Hover the option icon and click Delete collection
delete action.Note :
- Deleting a collection is permanent, it cannot be undone.
- You have the choice between deleting a collection AND its memories or deleting the collection only. In this case, memories will remain in your Souvenir Box.