Keeping your data safe and secure is our most important mission at Kumbu. Here's what we do in order to ensure the best security and privacy:
We follow best practices around data and service security
- We use SSL encryption in transport, which means communication between your browser and our servers is always encrypted
- Passwords are encrypted, hashed and salted using bcrypt
- We use checklists to secure server access, and regularly audit our security practices
- We code defensively to protect against malware injection and unauthorized code access
- We monitor server access against any unusual intrusion
We do not have access to your content
At Kumbu we have the strongest commitment towards respecting your privacy. This is why no one at Kumbu has access to the souvenirs that you choose to save with us. The only data we collect from our user is either macro information that helps us improve the service (such as the number of souvenirs, types of souvenirs…) or the data available in your profile page.
We do not sell, nor share your data or contact information with 3rd parties
and Terms and Conditions
. We welcome your feedback on these - we want to keep them as clear and jargon free as possible, while earning your trust.
Have a question? Feel free to contact us